Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
Why Join CFMA?
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is the #1 resource for financial professionals in the construction industry and the only nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the construction financial professional.
CFMA Niagara Frontier Benefits:
- Local Networking: Gain access to a network of finance professionals in Western New York.
- Breakfast Meetings: Throughout the year the chapter hosts breakfast meetings at the Buffalo Club, bringing in local speakers to present topics that are impacting the construction industry.
- Education and CPE: Training sessions during the year focus on critical topics and issues specific to construction financial professionals. Earn your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits with CFMA programs!
CFMA Membership Benefits:
- Building Profits: This bi-monthly magazine is a great source for timely information. Each issue has articles with topics that include accounting and reporting, taxes, risk management, strategic planning, and technology.
- Industry Resources: CFMA has several resources available including webinars, online courses, and online resources.
- International Network: Connection Café opens you up to a network across the country.
- Career Tools: Prepare for the next steps in your career with professional certification, a job resume bank, and career center national job postings.