Why Join CFMA?
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is the #1 resource for financial professionals in the construction industry and the only nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the construction financial professional.
CFMA Niagara Frontier Benefits:
- Local Networking: Gain access to a network of finance professionals in Western New York.
- Breakfast Meetings: Throughout the year the chapter hosts breakfast meetings at the Buffalo Club, bringing in local speakers to present topics that are impacting the construction industry.
- Education and CPE: Training sessions during the year focus on critical topics and issues specific to construction financial professionals. Earn your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits with CFMA programs!
CFMA Membership Benefits:
- Building Profits: This bi-monthly magazine is a great source for timely information. Each issue has articles with topics that include accounting and reporting, taxes, risk management, strategic planning, and technology.
- Industry Resources: CFMA has several resources available including webinars, online courses, and online resources.
- International Network: Connection Café opens you up to a network across the country.
- Career Tools: Prepare for the next steps in your career with professional certification, a job resume bank, and career center national job postings.